- Affordably priced
- Backed by scientific evidence
- Matched to your exact needs
- Discreetly delivered
- Prescribed by UK clinicians (if approved)
When it comes to tackling hair loss, it’s best not to go it alone. We connect you to a UK-registered prescriber who assesses your case and recommends the best course of treatment.
If everything looks good you can start your treatment in as little as 48 hours. Even better, you can always reach out to your Hair Specialist if there’s something you’re unsure about. Help is never more than a click away.
Combined Topical Solution
The UK’s first topical solution combining both Finasteride and Minoxidil. Our custom 2-in-1 formula makes the most effective hair loss treatment regime quicker and easier than ever. Free of alcohol and propylene glycol.
– Synergistically combines Finasteride and Minoxidil to reduce DHT production and improve blood flow to hair follicles
– Effective for both receding hairlines and thinning on the crown
– Lower risk of side effects than Finasteride tablets
Active ingredient in Regaine
An easy-to-use solution which you apply to your scalp twice a day. Unlike other brands, our unique extra strength formula is free from harsh chemicals like ethanol and propylene glycol, which means it’s kinder to your scalp and less likely to dry it out.
– Combats hair loss by improving blood supply to the hair follicles
– Most effective on the crown, regrows hair and prevents bald spots
– Studies show Minoxidil is effective for 7 out of 10 guys
Finasteride is a once-a-day pill that’s clinically proven to prevent the creation of DHT, the molecule responsible for thinner, weaker hair follicles. Like Minoxidil, this treatment must be used consistently for at least three months before you see the effects.
– Clinically proven to block production of DHT, which causes hair loss in men
– Combats receding hairlines and bald spots in 9 out of 10 guys
– Sexual side effects are possible, but rare
Answer a few quick questions to see how our expert clinicians assess your condition and customise our treatment plan for you.